At Cloverleaf Care, our Home Care Aides (caregivers) are chosen for their ability to provide elder care at home that measures up to our standards of Reliability, Dependability and Safety. We welcome applicants from diverse cultures and backgrounds that have chosen to make a career in providing compassion and care to the elderly and are motivated to help our clients maintain their independence, dignity, and quality of life.
Read the caregiver job description and requirements below. The job application link is at the bottom of this page.
- We have immediate openings in the following areas:
- San Jose
- Santa Clara
- Redwood City
- San Mateo
- San Leandro
- Palo Alto
Caregiver Job Description
Our Home Care Aide (caregiver) job duties include the following:
- Providing companionship, reading books, playing games, doing creative work together.
- Light Housekeeping – vaccuming, dusting, laundry, cleaning dishes, making beds, cleaning kitchen and bathroom.
- Errands – grocery shopping, picking up prescriptions, picking up dry cleaning, etc.
- Transportation – Taking clients to various appointments or social visits.
- Meal Preparation – Cooking meals for clients based on their individual preferences and medical needs.
- Assistance with personal care – Bathing, Dressing, Hygiene, Incontinence Care.
- Transferring – Assisting clients from bed to chair, chair to toilet, chair to bath chair, etc.
- Supervision – Keeping an eye on the client in a situation when supervision is required to keep the client safe.
- Helping with walking, ROM exercises, rehab exercises.
- Monitor patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Record patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepses standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards.
- Protect the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhance service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Caregiver Job Requirements
- Must have previous caregiving experience.
- CNA/HHA certification desirable but not required.
- CPR or First Aid certified desirable.
- Three work related references.
- Must have work authorization for US.
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license or State ID.
- Must have own reliable transportation.
- Must clear a criminal background check.
- May require fingerprinting.
Benefits of working at Cloverleaf Care
- Flexible work schedules.
- Part-time or Full-time work available.
- Education and Training: We have our own in-house training program and provide initial as well as ongoing education and training for all our Home Care Aides. For licensed Home Care Aides these classes count towards their required CEUs.
- A positive, friendly and fun work environment based on mutual respect and responsibility.
Interested? Then visit this page to apply for this caregiver job.